Short Stories only
AND THE WINNER IS...
The BIG category: Nicky Anderson, 15 from Perth, England!
Her story is Storm Song
No winner for the little category
READ NICKY'S STORY HERE
Our goody bag is on the way to you!
If you would like the chance to WIN and you're aged between 5-21 years old, enter the little BIG Book Competition! Keep an eye out for when we re-open!
Please follow these rules or your story may not be accepted
- Must be aged 5-21 years old.
- There will be two winners. The little category is 5-11 years. The BIG category is 12-21 years.
- Original work ONLY.
- Can only enter ONE story per round, unless you're a member and then it's unlimited.
- 2,000 words MAX.
- Open to young writers worldwide!
- Short stories only. No poems.
- No swear words.
- No illustrations.
- Anyone under 18 must have permission from their parents to
enter. If your story is chosen as a winning story or featured, it WILL be published in our next book.
-Must be a complete story with a clear ending.
- If you win we must have a picture and an address to send a book bundle. Make sure you have permission to do this before you enter.
- In the email subject heading please write your name, your story title, age, city and country. Eg; Emily Knight, The Wings, 13, London, England. There will be a delay in us reading your entry if this is not filled out.
- Story must be in a word doc and attached to the email and not written in the body of the email.
- Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kids aged between 5-7 can scan a copy of their story. Please make sure writing is clear or they will not be accepted.
First entry: FREE
Or why not become a member? And get access to new books, unlimited entries to The little BIG Book Comp and more!
Thank you to these great publishing houses for sending us books for our goody bags!