Short Stories only
NOW OPEN! Closes 24th August
AND THE WINNERS ARE...
The little category: Emma Bowler, 8 years old from Dartford, England
Her story is The Talent Show
The BIG category: Atlas Weyland Eden, 14 years old from Okehampton, Devon
His story is A Memoir in Ice
READ THEIR STORIES HERE
Thankful that we had some spare books from Egmont and Bloomsbury Publishing that we could use for our goody bag during lockdown!
If you would like the chance to WIN and you're aged between 5-21 years old, enter the little BIG Book Competition
Please follow these rules or your story may not be accepted
- Must be aged 5-21 years old.
- There will be two winners. The little category is 5-11 years. The BIG category is 12-21 years.
- Original work ONLY.
- 2,000 words MAX.
- Open to young writers worldwide!
- Short stories only. No poems.
- No swear words.
- No illustrations.
- Anyone under 18 must have permission from their parents to
enter. If your story is chosen as a winning story or featured, it WILL be published in our next book.
-Must be a complete story with a clear ending.
- In the email subject heading please write your name, your story title, age, city and country. Eg; Emily Knight, The Wings, 13, London, England. There will be a delay in us reading your entry if this is not filled out.
- Story must be in a word doc and attached to the email and not written in the body of the email.
- First entry to the little BIG book comp is free. After that it is £2 per entry. Purchase here
- Email your first entry to email@example.com
- Kids aged between 5-7 can scan a copy of their story. Please make sure writing is clear or they will not be accepted.
First entry: FREE
Or why not become a member? And get access to new books, unlimited entries to The little BIG Book Comp and more!
Thank you to these great publishing houses for sending us books for our goody bags!